If you recognise that all children are unique and able to recognise their achievements, whilst made to feel cherished and well cared for ... then you already share our values.
At Caring Kindergartens, we are inclusive and welcoming to all. We aim to attract and recruit a skilled and experienced workforce of professionals who aspire to continue in their professional development whilst we nurture their talent for the future.
We are currently recruiting a Nursery Practitioner to join our long-term existing team. This is a full-time position – Monday-Friday on rota basis with working hours during 7.30am-6.00pm
- Provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children.
- Splash in puddles.
- Work as part of a team to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, develop and learn.
- Sing at the top of your voice.
- Keep records of your key children's development and learning journeys to share with parents, carers, and other key adults in the child's life.
- Get messy.
- Create an exciting environment to meet the needs of individual children while having an awareness of any disabilities, family cultures and specific care needs.
- Be ready to be an astronaut, fire fighter and tiger all within the first 5 minutes of your day
- Ensure a good standard of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are always maintained.
- Have fun on a daily basis.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
- A suitable Level 3 childcare qualification, recognised by the Department for Education.
- A good understanding of the EYFS
- Excellent understanding of the English language, spoken and written
- A good understanding of safeguarding practices
- Previous childcare experience in an early year setting
- Cleared DBS check before work commences
- The ability to extend children’s learning, through high quality experiences and activities
- Ability to manage a group of key children
- Good communication skills with both adult and children
- Be committed to reflective practice and self-development
Our safe and secure enabling environments ensure that learning for everyone remains active and that everyone has the opportunity to develop through their own interests and deep level involvement.
The nursery is easily accessible from all local areas including surrounding villages.Benefits
- Excellent childcare discount
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Store discount