We are currently seeking unqualified, Level 2 & Level 3 Bank Staff to join our team at Gingerbread House Day Nursery in South Croydon - flexible hours available.
The nursery is a 60 place nursery which carers for children from 0-5 years old all year round. Our Nursery is set in a large three story converted house in a residential area. We are situated in close proximity to parks and many schools; falling into catchment for local primary schools. We are in proximity of many bus and train routes as well as having ample parking.
The ideal person will…
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their own initiative
- Be reliable and friendly
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management