NURSERY PRACTITIONER / EARLY YEARS - LEVEL 3 – SMILEYS, STAFFORD
TERM TIME ONLY
SALARY: £23,984 (pro rata)
We are recruiting for passionate and dedicated qualified Level 3 Early Years Practitioners, Term Time Only at Smileys, Stafford.
Children are at the heart of our approach in everything that we do and aspire to. One of our ethos statements is “We have the courage to put children before anything else”, and this truly sets the tone for how we value the children that we care for. As a practitioner you will be supported to work within ‘The Curiosity Approach’ helping children to gain confidence and encourage curiosity and prepare them for a life and love of learning.
Early Years Practitioner – What we can offer YOU!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression with access to professional accredited training
- A comprehensive pension scheme with employer contributions
- Childcare discounts – in any of our settings across England?
- Enhanced maternity/ paternity leave
- EPIC cash back system on discounted high street, telecoms and travel providers
- Buddy Bonus Scheme – cash rewards for referring a friend
- Have your Birthday off on us! – An extra paid day off on your Birthday
- Health & Wellbeing support 24/7 with access to external helpline of professional counsellors
Early Years Practitioner – Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children’s development using birth to 5 matters.
- Maintain accurate and effective children’s records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Early Years Practitioner – Qualifications & Experience Required
- You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of EYFS
- Experience and passion for Early Years
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please apply today.