EARLY YEARS APPRENTICE - SMILEYS STAFFORD
Have you always wanted to work with children and truly make a difference in the lives of little people? If so, then please read on as we have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring nursery nurse to join our team at Smileys in Stafford.
Nursery Apprentice – What we can offer YOU!
- Genuine opportunities for career progression with access to professional accredited training
- A comprehensive pension scheme with employer contributions
- Childcare discounts – in any of our settings across England?
- Enhanced maternity/ paternity leave
- EPIC cash back system on discounted high street, telecoms and travel providers
- Buddy Bonus Scheme – cash rewards for referring a friend
- Have your Birthday off on us! – An extra paid day off on your Birthday
- Health & Wellbeing support 24/7 with access to external helpline of professional counsellors
Nursery Apprentice – Who we are looking for?
Someone who …
- Holds a passion for education and educating our children
- Believes in shaping a future for not only the children but themselves
- Is articulate & friendly
- Able to commit to the full apprenticeship programme
- Holds a passion for learning about Childcare and reliable to boot
Nursery Apprentice – What will you be doing?
- To undertake a developmental programme leading to an Early Years Qualification as part of an apprenticeship which is achieved within the given timescale
- To actively participate in your own development plan working through the qualification with the qualification provider and with the nursery setting too.
- To undertake induction training in the nursery with a named mentor
- To keep your mentor informed of your progress and to raise any concerns or issues with them
- To support the nursery staff to observe, plan and maintain accurate children’s records.
- To develop a sound understanding of Safeguarding Policies
- Undertake a shared responsibility for the care of children, health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery
If you are excited by this opportunity then please get in touch today!