We are looking for an experienced, Childcare Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to join our team on a full-time basis at a wonderful setting in Altrincham. The nursery has an outstanding reputation in the local community and is in a prime location with excellent commuter links, and was recently awarded Ofsted OUTSTANDING in 2022.
Ideally this is a full-time role, however part-time will be considered for the ideal candidate.
Benefits of working for this nursery group:
- We place a huge emphasis on wellbeing, with access to the BUPA helpline
- Join the children for breakfast, be a positive role model whilst save time in the morning. We provide cereal and fruit for our practitioners each morning
- Free DBS
- Holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Regular team treats
- AHG bursary fund offering 30 hours childcare funding to staff members children over 9 months
- Annual staff BBQ with free bar and Christmas night out
- Dress down Friday every week
- Competitive salary from £10.75 - £11.50 (£22,360 – 23,920 per annum), with an annual pay review
- Rewards and recognition gifts for performance
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
Except for occasional training you are not required to work evening or weekends. The setting is closed on all bank holidays, we also do not open on Christmas Eve!! The nursery closes over Christmas until the first working day in the New Year.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Do you have the relevant qualifications and have at least 12 months experience working at Level 3 or above?
- Are you an energetic and innovative individual and enjoys working in a creative setting?
- Are you able to work to high standards and use your initiative as required by the job?
- Are you in tune with a child’s interests and able to capture those “teachable” moments, while inspiring awe and wonder in each individual child to extend on their learning and development outcomes?
- Do you have experience of taking responsibility for key children’s learning development and can monitor, assess, and record children’s outcomes? Can you evaluate and plan challenging yet fun next steps?
If the answer is yes then we want to hear from you!
Safeguarding is our first priority. The successful applicant will need to provide evidence of their ‘right to work in the UK’, undertake a DBS, and provide satisfactory work references before they start their contract.