Our people are what make our family great. We see childcare as a profession, not just a job. So whatever level you are at in your childcare career, we’ll always encourage you to take on new opportunities and challenges - we want our teams to be the best!
Whilst all our settings are different, they all share the same values and ethos; working together to inspire your world. Children are at the heart of everything we do, so we are looking for individuals to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. From a princess one day to astronaut the next, no two days are ever the same!
We are currently looking for a Room Leader at Kids Planet Sale.
Why become a Room Leader with Kids Planet Sale?
· Outstanding nursery.
· Town centre location with good transport links.
· Established, supportive management team.
What’s in it for you?
· Free breakfast, lunches and healthy snacks including fresh fruit.
· Accredited training with the KP Academy.
· Enhanced Maternity, Paternity Fertility and Adoption leave.
· Regular staff rewards.
· Team appreciation events.
· Long service awards.
· Dedicated wellbeing package.
· Highly discounted childcare.
· A day off for your birthday.
A Room Leader at Kids Planet Sale gets:
· Competitive salary.
· Pension plan.
· Annual leave including bank holidays.
· Monday to Friday.
What a Room Leader needs
· Must be at least Level 3 qualified.
· Excellent understanding of EYFS.
· Extensive knowledge of safeguarding.
· Leadership experience desirable.
Like the sound of joining our family?
Apply today to be a Room Leader with Kids Planet Sale!
Please note, if you are successful in this role, background checks including online searches may be completed. This is keeping in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education policies.