Our people are what make our family great. We see childcare as a profession, not just a job. So whatever level you are at in your childcare career, we’ll always encourage you to take on new opportunities and challenges – we want our teams to be the best!
Whilst all our settings are different, they all share the same values and ethos; working together to inspire your world. Children are at the heart of everything we do, so we are looking for individuals to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in. From a princess one day to astronaut the next, no two days are ever the same!
We are currently looking for an Early Years Educator at Kids Planet Stafford.
Why become an Early Years Educator with Kids Planet Stafford?
· Near town centre location.
· Newly refurbished nursery both inside and outside.
· Good transport links.
What’s in it for you?
· Free breakfast, lunches and healthy snacks including fresh fruit.
· Accredited training with the KP Academy.
· Enhanced Maternity, Paternity Fertility and Adoption leave.
· Regular staff rewards.
· Team appreciation events.
· Long service awards.
· Dedicated wellbeing package.
· Highly discounted childcare.
· A day off for your birthday.
An Early Years Educator at Kids Planet Stafford gets:
· Competitive salary.
· Pension plan.
· Annual leave including bank holidays.
· Monday to Friday.
What an Early Years Educator needs:
· Must be at least Level 2 qualified in a UK recognised Early Years qualification.
· Excellent understanding of EYFS.
· Extensive knowledge of safeguarding.
Like the sound of joining our family?
Apply today to be an Early Years Educator with Kids Planet Stafford!
Kids Planet is committed to equal opportunities for all. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our staff and children. Applications are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Please note, if you are successful in this role, background checks including online searches may be completed. This is keeping in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education policies.