Aspire Training Team are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable individual to complete their Level 2 Childcare Apprenticeship at Christchurch Preschool
Christchurch Preschool offers a home from home environment which enables the children to learn and develop through play and interaction.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take their first steps towards a career in Childcare, working in a more intimate setting whilst working alongside and learning from qualified and dedicated childcare professionals.
Your duties as an apprentice will include:
- Participating in the day to day running of the setting
- Planning and assisting with setting up different activities for the children, keeping the children engaged, as well as participating with the activities
- Observing the children and assisting on days out as well as in the setting
- Gain as much practical experience as possible throughout the apprenticeship
- Ensuring the setting is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Assisting with checks around the setting
- Keeping up to date with all coursework
- Assisting the children with the bathroom, as well as changing nappies
- Christchurch Preschool is open from 8:00am until 16:00pm, Monday to Friday
- The successful candidate will be required to work between 30-35 hours per week, with shift patterns to be discussed
- The ideal candidate will be flexible, hardworking & willing to learn, with great communication skills, and the ability to work as part of the team as well as using your initiative.
- Due to the nature of the role, a good understanding of the EYFS and experience of looking after children would be preferred.
- You ideally will have GCSE Grades A*-C/4-9 in English Language and maths, or equivalent