Bank Staff – Natures Day Nursery, Ascot.
We are currently seeking unqualified, Level 2 & Level 3 Bank Staff to join our team at Nature’s Nursery in Ascot - flexible hours available.
Nature’s Nursery in Sunninghill, is located on London Road. We’re less than half a mile from the centre of Sunninghill (2 minutes by car) – and 2 miles from Ascot (5 minutes by car). Our Sunninghill nursery occupies a beautiful detached period building with large rooms and lots of natural light and specially created features. Our bright and airy rooms give our children lots of space to explore, play and learn. The nursery is warm and welcoming and has a homely feel which we love, and are very proud of.
What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team
- A competitive salary
- Free breakfast and main meal on work days
- 1 week closure over Christmas
The ideal person will…
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their own initiative
- Be reliable and friendly
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please contact us today, we are waiting to hear from you!