The Aspire Training Team are currently recruiting for a punctual, reliable, and enthusiastic individual to join Helston Day Nursery as a Level 3 Childcare Apprentice.
Helston Day Nursery is a registered day nursery offering 30 places to care for children between the ages of 3 months to 5 years.
The children in our care are in a safe and stimulating environment. They are given generous care and attention, as well as the opportunity to join in with other children and adults to play, work and learn together.
Your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Assisting the delivery of the EYFS
- Helping to set up the room
- Support with food preparation
- Supporting with personal care; nappy changing and toileting
- Have a knowledge of safeguarding
- To be a team player who can communicate well with children, staff and parents.
- Level 2 Childcare qualification is essential for this role
- You must be able to obtain a clear DBS
- Good standard of English and Maths
- Experience in a childcare setting is desired
- You will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, with shift patterns that vary between the settings opening times of 08:00-17:00, Monday-Friday
- Helston Day Nursery is a Term Time Only setting