We are currently seeking Level 2, Level 3 and unqualified Bank Staff to join our team at Radcliffe Road Nursery in West Bridgford - flexible hours available.
Radcliffe Road Day Nursery has a huge amount of character, with spacious rooms and high ceilings that give a light airy feeling and provide the room in which children can explore, play and learn. Our Nottingham nursery was refurbished and re-equipped throughout in 2014 and is an outstanding safe and relaxing environment in which we can nurture and care for children and their families.
What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly supportive team
- Free breakfast and main meal on workdays
- A competitive salary
- 1 week closure over Christmas
The ideal person will…
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their own initiative
- Be reliable and friendly
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management