FULL TIME NURSERY PRACTITIONER
Priory Day Nursery is a vibrant, busy, 'Good' rated nursery in High Wycombe and caters for 45 children between Three months and Five years old.
We seek a qualified Level 2 or 3 nursery practitioner with good experience working in early years, who can contribute to the high quality caring environment we provide.
- Have good understanding of the EYFS framework along with the development matters guidance to be able to carry out observations, assessment and planning of a high standard to ensure the children in our care are having their individual needs met.
- Provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for all children in the nursery
- Ensure all children are safeguarded and their welfare and safety is promoted.
- Operate a key persons system and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the age range you are working with and each individual child's needs and interests.
- Work well as part of a highly motivated and professional team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can play, learn and develop
- Hold a full and relevant level 2 or level 3 qualification in childcare
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Have good time keeping and organisational skills
- Hold a safeguarding certificate (Not essential as training can be provided)
- Hold a 12 hour Ofsted recognised Paediatric first aid certificate (Not essential as training can be provided)
Immediate start for the right candidateBenefits
- Progression Opportunities
- Free uniform provided
- Incentive Schemes
- Birthday off after 1 years service
- 1 extra days annual leave per year (capped at 4 days) after 1 years service