EARLY YEARS APPRENTICE – DAYBREAK DAY NURSERY, AMERSHAM
Have you always wanted to work with children and truly make a difference in the lives of little people? If so, then please read on as we have a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring nursery nurse to join our team.
Nursery Apprentice – What we can offer YOU!
- A competitive training salary
- Ongoing personal and professional development
- Free breakfast and main meal on work days
- 1 Week shut down at Christmas
- A great and friendly place to work
- The support of a very experienced team and Nursery Manager
Nursery Apprentice – Who we are looking for?
Someone who …
- Holds a passion for education and educating our children
- Believes in shaping a future for not only the children but themselves
- Is articulate & friendly
- Able to commit to the full apprenticeship programme
- Holds a passion for learning about Childcare and reliable to boot
Nursery Apprentice – What will you be doing?
- To undertake a developmental programme leading to an Early Years Qualification as part of an apprenticeship which is achieved within the given timescale
- To actively participate in your own development plan working through the qualification with the qualification provider and with the nursery setting too.
- To undertake induction training in the nursery with a named mentor
- To keep your mentor informed of your progress and to raise any concerns or issues with them
- To support the nursery staff to observe, plan and maintain accurate children’s records.
- To develop a sound understanding of Safeguarding Policies
- Undertake a shared responsibility for the care of children, health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery
If you are excited by this opportunity then please get in touch today!