LUNCH COVER – WESTFIELDS DAY NURSERY, CHELTENHAM, GLOUCESTER
Hours – 11:30 – 2:30 Mon – Fri 15 hours per week
We are currently seeking committed individuals to cover lunchtime hours at our Westfields Day Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucester.
Children are at the heart of our approach in everything that we do and aspire to. One of our ethos statements is “We have the courage to put children before anything else”, and this truly sets the tone for how we value the children that we care for. As a practitioner you will be supported to work within ‘The Curiosity Approach’ helping children to gain confidence and encourage curiosity and prepare them for a life and love of learning.
What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team
- A competitive salary, free uniform, separate staff areas
- 1 week closure over Christmas
The ideal person will:
- Have previous experience working in a nursery environment
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Hold a level of pride in themselves and their work
- Be able to work from their own initiative
- Be reliable and friendly
- To promote a fun, high quality environment for the children aged from babies to pre-school.
- Ensuring that at all times the Welfare and Learning development requirements are met.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health and safety throughout the nursery.
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the children at all times.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please contact us today, we are waiting to hear from you!