Forest School Leader– Nature’s Day Nursery & Forest School
We are recruiting for a passionate and dedicated full time Forest School Leader at Nature’s Day Nursery & Forest School in Ascot.
At All About Children we are nothing without our staff. This is why we are committed to providing a flexible and rewarding working environment for all of our teams. Contact us today to come and join our work family!
Forest School Leader – What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for professional development and training
- A competitive salary, separate staff areas and discounted childcare from day one
- 1 week closure over Christmas
- Discounted childcare
- Free breakfast and main meal on workdays
Forest School Leader– Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- Passionate about providing outstanding learning and play experiences for our children in an outdoor environment
- Plan and deliver daily Forest school sessions for the children
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Forest School Leader– Qualifications & Experience Required
- Forest School Leader Level 3 Qualification (or equivalent)
- A love of the outdoors
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please apply today.